| Got this from Jill off of Friendster, something to do at 2:00 in…|
Apr. 27th, 2005 @ 02:03 am
Got this from Jill off of Friendster, something to do at 2:00 in the morning
1. 1st primary school : our lady of fatima
2. 1st time u tried smoking : grade 9
3. 1st alcoholic drink u had : beer
4. 1st time u entered a bar: when i was 17, my friends persuaded the guy to let me in, lol
5. 1st award u received : i don't remember
6. 1st hero : elmo!! i don't know...
7. 1st time u were sent to the principal for disciplinary : never. oh the rebel i am =S
8. 1st big crush : big crush? in grade 10 i think
9. 1st kiss : Greg in grade 6
1st Sex : meaning first time i had sex? not telling...ask him...lol
10.1st record u bought : mase
11.1st musical instrument u learned to play : recorder in grade 4!!
12 1st local & foreign concert u watched : nsync in grade 8
13.1st gf/bf : oh memory block...umm...i think Christian in grade 5
14.1st TV show u really liked : The Simpsons
15.1st book u bought : this mini pop up book, don't remember the name
16.1st sport u played : basketball
18.1st terrible fight : never really been in one, just little fights
19. 1st best friend : Emily! And she's still my best friend
20. 1st friend's wedding u attended : my cousin's, i was the flower girl
21. 1st person who greeted u on your last birthday : my mom who woke me up early in the morning
21.1st collection : Pog!! You remember Pog?!?
22. 1st time u saw a ghost : Never and I would like to keep it that way
23. 1st roller coaster ride : Some ride in Canada's Wonderland, don't remember the name
24. 1st ambition : just to get good grades
25. 1st job : waitress in a resturant
26. 1st thing u bought with your 1st paycheque : clothes!
27. 1st thing u wanna get right now : a drink, but i'm lazy
28. 1st thing u wanna do at this time : drink something
29. 1st person u hated : this is recent and nicole knows who it is...
30. 1st person u wanna slap right now : by slap you mean punch right? once again, nicole knows who it is
Listening To: Save Yourself by Senses Fail
ha! i watched n'sync in grade 8 too. against my will, that is *laughs nervously* weird you know jill too!
Nsync was the shit in grade 8, or at least that's what me and my friends thought. I mean we saw the same concert twice! Yeah, I know Jill through our friend Nicole, I've only chilled with her about 4-5 times I think, she's a cool girl.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|